Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from AllFreeSewing.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Thanks for signing up!
9 Wristlet Sewing Pattern Projects
By: Kirsten Kwon, Editor of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Wristlets and clutches can really add some flair to any lacking outfit. They don't overpower your look and are the perfect size for storing your belongings. If you're in need of sprucing up your look, let a wristlet tutorial lead you in the right direction. Choose a wristlet sewing pattern provided below and you'll be hooked to make these simple and fun accessories. Instead of stocking a tote full of stuff, sometimes you just need a few select things for a night out on the town. These compact bags are cute and handy. Follow a wristlet sewing pattern and make yourself a wristlet or clutch; you'll find tons of ways to use them. One of the best things about these wristlets - since they're smaller, they're quicker to make which gives you more time to make several! If you're in need of bridesmaid's gifts, hostess gifts or just presents for some other girlfriends, check out a wristlet tutorial from this collection. Everyone will love them!
1) Pleated Pouch: With a zippered top and a body small enough to fit inside a larger bag, you'll find this accessory works for everyday life.
2) Clutch It: In spring and summer especially this cute clutch will really come in handy.
3) Patchwork Wristlet: Make the Patchwork Wristlet with leftover fabric and your creativity.
4) The Dainty Leather Clutch: Working with leather can be challenging but with this easy free purse pattern you can create a super cute clutch, great for a night out.
5) Fancy Drawstring Wristlet: The Fancy Drawstring Wristlet doesn't take long to make and can be worn at special events.
6) Keyring Wristlet: You'll love the Keyring Wristlet, an easy free sewing project. It's decorative and useful. You'll never loose your keys in the parking lot again.
7) Placemat Clutch: No, this adorable clutch doesn't look like it was made from a placemat but it was! Can you believe where creativity can get you?
8) Gathered Clutch: This free sewing pattern is a new take on the traditional clutch--it features gathered details and an interior pocket to keep credit cards and more.
9) Simple Party Clutch: Both pretty and trendy, the Simple Party Clutch is your go-to accessory.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Bags and Purses