Me and My Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Me and My Sewing Machine
By Kate Haxell
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Ask any accomplished sewist how to get started sewing – they’ll tell you it’s all about the sewing machine. For anyone interested in learning how to sew, Me and My Machine is a must read. Before you make your first big sewing purchase, familiarize yourself with sewing machine basics so you can choose the one that’s best for you. Then, get introduced to your new machine by using all the details you’ll find in this step-by-step beginner’s guide. Me and My Machine makes learning to sew, simple and fun. Plus, this handy book even provides gorgeous projects to get you started. Learn all the basics like pinning, cutting, basting and pressing. With large color photos and easy to follow descriptions, Kate Haxell leads the novice sewist through each step towards becoming experienced and comfortable with the machine. It’s a great reference book you’ll want to keep next to the machine for years to come!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- The Marilyn Dress
- Bags: The Modern Classics
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Sew Serendipity
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners