We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By: Cheryl Lynch
Discover all the different ways to create special quilts with the help of Sew Embellished. The book is given its title because it includes tons of ideas for ways to dress up your mini quilts and create one-of-kind pieces you'll always cherish. Using simple quilting techniques and leftovers from your supply stash, you can embellish away with beads, buttons, sequins and more. Make wall hangings, keepsakes, even special events cards following the instructions inside the pages of Sew Embellished. While the book provides details steps for making lovely and unique quilts, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. All of these personalized, artistic little quilts will not only be fun to make, they're sure to be held on to for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 9 Ways To Transform Old T-Shirts
- Sewing For Beginners
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Upcycle T-Shirts: 10 Projects to Make for Kids
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Windy City Bags
- Bag and Play Mat in One
- How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
- Travel Diaper Changing Pad Pattern
- OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material
- How to Make Toddler Ruffle Pants
- KC from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- How to Make a Pillow Pet
- Boxy Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
- How to Sew a Fleece Hat