We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By: Cheryl Lynch
Discover all the different ways to create special quilts with the help of Sew Embellished. The book is given its title because it includes tons of ideas for ways to dress up your mini quilts and create one-of-kind pieces you'll always cherish. Using simple quilting techniques and leftovers from your supply stash, you can embellish away with beads, buttons, sequins and more. Make wall hangings, keepsakes, even special events cards following the instructions inside the pages of Sew Embellished. While the book provides details steps for making lovely and unique quilts, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. All of these personalized, artistic little quilts will not only be fun to make, they're sure to be held on to for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- The Marilyn Dress
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Custom Couture
- Sew Baby
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Bags of Inspiration
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners