We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By: Kay Whitt
Gifted by: Serendipity Studio
Review by: Kaylee Pope
Sewing is an amazing hobby. It is fulfilling, exciting, and an incredible creative outlet. It can also be insanely intimidating. Many sewists like to stay in their safe zone when it comes to projects, making simple bags and other patterns instead of branching out. If you are a sewist who needs that extra push and support to start crafting larger projects like skirts, dresses, and other clothing items, Sew Serendipity: Fresh Patterns + Pretty Designs to Make and Wear may be your solution. This amazing book offers full patterns with easy-to-follow instructions, basic sewing tutorials, and many other resources for the sewist wanting to take the next step with their crafting.
This book is especially designed to be a learning tool. The patterns are organized by skill level and alterations to the patterns become increasingly difficult. This makes it an amazing buy for a new sewist or a crafter looking to expand their clothes-creating skill set. In addition to the many helpful patterns, Sew Serendipity provides tutorials and helpful information on sewing techniques and custom fitting, as well. With all this information contained in one book, Sew Serendipity easily establishes itself as an authority for new sewists to shadow.
There are enough pieces in this pattern collection for you to create a brand new wardrobe. From tunics to dresses, the clothing options in this book will delight any female sewist who decides to explore the collection. With several options and several variations on each of those options, you pretty much have an endless stream of projects that you can create. Every skill level will learn something new in this collection.
Whether you are simply looking for new, stylish patterns or searching for an encyclopedia on sewing, Sew Serendipity will fulfill those needs. This adorably and expertly designed collection of crafting expertise will delight any sewist. You will have absolutely no excuse to avoid those intimidating project with such a fabulous resource by your side.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Basic Black
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Craft Candy
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- The Marilyn Dress
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- Diving Elf Legs
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template