We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By: Kay Whitt
Gifted by: Serendipity Studio
Review by: Kaylee Pope
Sewing is an amazing hobby. It is fulfilling, exciting, and an incredible creative outlet. It can also be insanely intimidating. Many sewists like to stay in their safe zone when it comes to projects, making simple bags and other patterns instead of branching out. If you are a sewist who needs that extra push and support to start crafting larger projects like skirts, dresses, and other clothing items, Sew Serendipity: Fresh Patterns + Pretty Designs to Make and Wear may be your solution. This amazing book offers full patterns with easy-to-follow instructions, basic sewing tutorials, and many other resources for the sewist wanting to take the next step with their crafting.
This book is especially designed to be a learning tool. The patterns are organized by skill level and alterations to the patterns become increasingly difficult. This makes it an amazing buy for a new sewist or a crafter looking to expand their clothes-creating skill set. In addition to the many helpful patterns, Sew Serendipity provides tutorials and helpful information on sewing techniques and custom fitting, as well. With all this information contained in one book, Sew Serendipity easily establishes itself as an authority for new sewists to shadow.
There are enough pieces in this pattern collection for you to create a brand new wardrobe. From tunics to dresses, the clothing options in this book will delight any female sewist who decides to explore the collection. With several options and several variations on each of those options, you pretty much have an endless stream of projects that you can create. Every skill level will learn something new in this collection.
Whether you are simply looking for new, stylish patterns or searching for an encyclopedia on sewing, Sew Serendipity will fulfill those needs. This adorably and expertly designed collection of crafting expertise will delight any sewist. You will have absolutely no excuse to avoid those intimidating project with such a fabulous resource by your side.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Quilted Bags with Style
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- The Complete Photo Guide to Clothing Construction
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Simply Modern Christmas: Fresh Quilting Patterns for the Holidays
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Casual Long Sleeve Dress Pattern
- How to Sew a Ball
- Half Hour Easy Skirt Pattern
- Baby Changing Mat Clutch
- Little Bow Long Sleeve Shirt Pattern
- How to Add Snaps
- Pretty Personalized Notebooks
- How to Sew a Box Perfectly
- Camellia Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Convenient Sewing Machine Mat