Sewing Made Simple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Made Simple
By Tessa Evelegh
Publisher: Chronicle Books
From novice to expert! Even if you're never picked up a needle and thread, with the help of Sewing Made Simple you can become an experienced seamstress. This comprehensive book includes everything you need to know about hand stitching, machine sewing, reading patterns and more. With a visual glossary showing fabric types, essential tools, sewing notions and more, you'll find this book has the potential to help you achieve your sewing dreams. When you're ready to start sewing, you'll find a number of different projects to create. From sweet sundresses to tablecloths and napkins, get ready to give your wardrobe and your home that personal DIY feel you've always craved. Master the art of sewing and start making lovely projects you'll adore with the help found in Sewing Made Simple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Basic Black
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Craft Candy
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- The Marilyn Dress
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- Diving Elf Legs
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template