Sewing Made Simple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From novice to expert! Even if you've never picked up a needle and thread, with the help of Sewing Made Simple you can become an experienced seamstress. This comprehensive book includes everything you need to know about hand stitching, machine sewing, reading patterns and more. With a visual glossary showing fabric types, essential tools, sewing notions and more, you'll find this book has the potential to help you achieve your sewing dreams. When you're ready to start sewing, you'll find a number of different projects to create. From sweet sundresses to tablecloths and napkins, get ready to give your wardrobe and your home that personal DIY feel you've always craved. Master the art of sewing and start making lovely projects you'll adore with the help found in Sewing Made Simple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Sewing to Sell
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- Paper Piecing Quilts of Praise
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Betty Bodice Dress
- Precious Embroidered Heart Ornament
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Bolster Bag Yarn Caddy
- Festive Felt Christmas Ornament
- 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Snowflake Applique for Pillows
- Ruffled Baby Bib
- Easy Tablecloth Sweater Dress
- 9 Patch Quilt Block Ornament