Sewing Made Simple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Made Simple
By Tessa Evelegh
Publisher: Chronicle Books
From novice to expert! Even if you're never picked up a needle and thread, with the help of Sewing Made Simple you can become an experienced seamstress. This comprehensive book includes everything you need to know about hand stitching, machine sewing, reading patterns and more. With a visual glossary showing fabric types, essential tools, sewing notions and more, you'll find this book has the potential to help you achieve your sewing dreams. When you're ready to start sewing, you'll find a number of different projects to create. From sweet sundresses to tablecloths and napkins, get ready to give your wardrobe and your home that personal DIY feel you've always craved. Master the art of sewing and start making lovely projects you'll adore with the help found in Sewing Made Simple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Andover Fabrics
- Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern
- How to Make a Tunic
- How to Applique Spring Pillow
- Crossover Skirt and Ruffled Petticoat Tutorial
- Cute Bunny Egg Cozy
- A Tisket, A Tasket a Fabric Easter Basket!
- Chicky Stuffed Animal Pattern