Sewing Made Simple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From novice to expert! Even if you've never picked up a needle and thread, with the help of Sewing Made Simple you can become an experienced seamstress. This comprehensive book includes everything you need to know about hand stitching, machine sewing, reading patterns and more. With a visual glossary showing fabric types, essential tools, sewing notions and more, you'll find this book has the potential to help you achieve your sewing dreams. When you're ready to start sewing, you'll find a number of different projects to create. From sweet sundresses to tablecloths and napkins, get ready to give your wardrobe and your home that personal DIY feel you've always craved. Master the art of sewing and start making lovely projects you'll adore with the help found in Sewing Made Simple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sewing Made Simple
- Emma Tote Kit
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- The Marilyn Dress
- Bags of Inspiration
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners