Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
Gifted by: Design Originals
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Crafters and sewists, do you have a massive amount of scrap fabric and materials collecting in your craft room? If you do, this unique book offers a medley of many charming ideas for using up those scraps. Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee is one of those books that will become a project bible. You will return to it time and time again to find a funky project to create. Whether your scraps are big or small, you will find a precious little project to get started on.
One of the best things about Sewing Pretty Little Accessories is the layout and all of the lovely pictures. All of the projects have been created in adorable vintage prints and it really creates a uniform look. I absolutely love the idea of using old pieces of fabric that are important to you, like a vintage bed sheet or curtains from your childhood home, to create a cute little journal or tote bag to give to a family member as a keepsake. Plus, every single project comes with a pre-printed pattern in the back of the book, making it super easy to get started.
My favorite project provided by this collection is the “Book Cover”. I think it would be an amazing gift to give a friend or family member. It would be a great way to keep a beloved book like a first edition or novel from your childhood safe. If you know any writers, it would be a great way to gift a journal with an extra special touch.
All of the projects in Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee display a classy, vintage flair. These projects are absolutely old-school without looking stuffy. I would absolutely love to receive any of them as a gift.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sewing for Your Girls
- She Wears the Pants
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Quilted Bags with Style
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Emma Tote Kit
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Pillowcase of Pinwheels
- Bluebird Park Baby Quilt Pattern
- Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern
- T-Shirt DIY Grocery Bag
- Woodland Deer Embroidered Zipper Pouch
- 20 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Andover Fabrics
- Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern