Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
Gifted by: Design Originals
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Crafters and sewists, do you have a massive amount of scrap fabric and materials collecting in your craft room? If you do, this unique book offers a medley of many charming ideas for using up those scraps. Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee is one of those books that will become a project bible. You will return to it time and time again to find a funky project to create. Whether your scraps are big or small, you will find a precious little project to get started on.
One of the best things about Sewing Pretty Little Accessories is the layout and all of the lovely pictures. All of the projects have been created in adorable vintage prints and it really creates a uniform look. I absolutely love the idea of using old pieces of fabric that are important to you, like a vintage bed sheet or curtains from your childhood home, to create a cute little journal or tote bag to give to a family member as a keepsake. Plus, every single project comes with a pre-printed pattern in the back of the book, making it super easy to get started.
My favorite project provided by this collection is the “Book Cover”. I think it would be an amazing gift to give a friend or family member. It would be a great way to keep a beloved book like a first edition or novel from your childhood safe. If you know any writers, it would be a great way to gift a journal with an extra special touch.
All of the projects in Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee display a classy, vintage flair. These projects are absolutely old-school without looking stuffy. I would absolutely love to receive any of them as a gift.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Stylish Skirts
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Quilted Bags with Style
- 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Button and Stitch
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 4 DIY Elsa Costume Ideas & 7 Other Frozen-Inspired Ideas
- How to Upcycle a Tie
- How to Sew a Zipper in a Purse
- Leave It to Beaver Kitchen Decor
- Route 66 Sewn Pillow Pattern
- John Wayne Baby Blanket Pattern
- Fuzzy DIY Pet Bed
- How to Stencil a Boy's Shirt
- How to Make a Cape Like Anna's
- Hawaiian Dreams DIY Napkins