The Perfect Handmade Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Perfect Handmade Bag
By Clare Youngs
Publisher: CICO Books
You’ll always need a go-to bag in your life, as well as bags for all of your peripheral daily activities. This book includes projects for grocery bags, evening clutches, everyday purses totes, kids’ bags, and more. Plus, fashion trends come and go, and everyday bags often take a beating! What better way to accommodate your trendy bag habit into your budget than by making your own? Another way that this book will save you money is that all of the projects are upcycling projects! The tagline is “Recycle and reuse to make 35 beautiful totes, purses, and more,” which is evident in projects such as the Tea Towel Tote and the Vintage Silk Scarf Bag. Use up fabric scraps, stash fabric, bits of old clothing, and other remnants to make thrifty, eco-friendly, stylish, and practical bags with this book. You’re guaranteed to find one or two (or 10) that you like.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Sewing for Your Girls
- She Wears the Pants
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Torie Jayne's Stylish Home Sewing
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Simply Sewn
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Andover Fabrics
- Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern
- How to Make a Tunic
- How to Applique Spring Pillow
- Crossover Skirt and Ruffled Petticoat Tutorial
- Cute Bunny Egg Cozy
- A Tisket, A Tasket a Fabric Easter Basket!
- Chicky Stuffed Animal Pattern