The Perfect Handmade Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Perfect Handmade Bag
By Clare Youngs
Publisher: CICO Books
You’ll always need a go-to bag in your life, as well as bags for all of your peripheral daily activities. This book includes projects for grocery bags, evening clutches, everyday purses totes, kids’ bags, and more. Plus, fashion trends come and go, and everyday bags often take a beating! What better way to accommodate your trendy bag habit into your budget than by making your own? Another way that this book will save you money is that all of the projects are upcycling projects! The tagline is “Recycle and reuse to make 35 beautiful totes, purses, and more,” which is evident in projects such as the Tea Towel Tote and the Vintage Silk Scarf Bag. Use up fabric scraps, stash fabric, bits of old clothing, and other remnants to make thrifty, eco-friendly, stylish, and practical bags with this book. You’re guaranteed to find one or two (or 10) that you like.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stitch, Wear, Play
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Button and Stitch
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Bags of Inspiration
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Made at Home
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adorable Rag Quilt
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- How to Cut Charm Squares
- Simple A-Line Dress
- Boho Beach Bag Pattern
- Flower Headband
- Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques
- Gathered Pencil Skirt Tutorial
- Summer Safari Free Skirt Pattern
- Kodiak Bear Paw Pillow Pattern