25 Easy Sewing Projects For Christmas & Christmas Treat Recipes
By: The Editors of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The best part about Christmas is the ability to spend loving and quality time with your family. Make every moment count by working on simple and easy sewing projects for Christmas that are fun for all ages! Create simple and easy Christmas decorations from comfortable Christmas pillow patterns to merry Christmas stockings. These easy sewing projects are fun for the whole family. After you and your family have decorated the place, run to the kitchen to make some delicious and fun homemade Christmas treats with the help from our friends at FaveHealthyRecipes like eggnog fudge or Christmas breakfast crepes. Let's be honest, while it is great to spend Christmas time with the ones you love, it is even better to make and eat scrumptious Christmas treats! Have fun this Christmas with these 25 different easy sewing projects and delicious recipes.
25 Easy To Sew Christmas Projects & Christmas Treat Recipes
Table Of Contents
- Christmas Stocking: Make a Christmas stocking to hang in your home or give as a gift.
- Make a Christmas Stocking: This is an easy sewing project which is perfect for beginners!
- O Christmas Tree Stocking:The O Christmas Tree stocking looks like a Christmas tree, but it's really a stocking to be hung from the mantle!
- Ruffled Drop Cloth Stocking: Make this easy DIY Christmas craft for your home.
- Sweater Stocking: Make a sweater stocking to hang by the chimney with care!
- Simple Refashioned Christmas Stocking: Try an Eco-friendly approach to the holidays by making easy Christmas crafts that use old articles of clothing.
- DIY Upcycled Christmas Stockings: Christmas sewing projects like this one allow you to spruce up your holiday home and clean up your closet too.
- Refashioned Christmas Stockings: For easy sewing projects that involve weeding through your old clothing, check out this DIY stocking.
- Ruffled Chevron Stockings (NEW!): Christmas decorations don't have to be basic and traditional. Add a trendy twist with these bright, beautiful chevron stockings.
- Fat Quarter Christmas Stockings (NEW!):If you're looking for an easy Christmas craft that won't take too much time, this fat quarter stocking is for you.
For more Christmas sewing projects, download our free eBook, 6 Sew Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments.
- Simple Holiday Pillows: Learn how to make a decorative pillow for your home that is an easy sewing project for Christmas.
- Plush Wreath: Turn this into a simple Christmas decoration or style it for use year-round!
- Christmas Yo Yo Doily: Try this simple Christmas craft that you can do yourself to make a lacy mat to decorate your home with.
- Mitten Advent Calendar: Handmade advent calendars will help your family keep on track and remember the reason for the season.
- Easy Felt Christmas Tree Advent Calendar: Easy Christmas crafts like this DIY Advent calendar will create memories in your household throughout December.
- 20 Minute Festive Christmas Cake Frill: A quick and easy sewing project, this simple bunting technique requires minimal sewing and can add an exorbitant amount of cheer to any holiday dish.
- Fa La La Fleece Holiday Pillows (NEW!): In just a few minutes, you can create these adorable, festive pillows that will fit perfectly with your other Christmas decorations.
- Christmas Lights Bunting (NEW!):Your home will instantly glow with holiday cheer when you hang this simple bunting for all of your guests to see.
- Blooming Poinsettia Pillow (NEW!): Elegant decorations don't have to be expensive or difficult to make. This simple yet chic pillow will bring a touch of beauty to your home during the holiday season.
- All the Trimmings Tree (NEW!): Use up your scrap fabric to make these cute trees, which would make for adorable centerpieces or mantle decorations.
Our friends at FaveHealthyRecipes gave us some great recipes to make fast, easy, healthy, and most importantly delicious Christmas treats.
- Eggnog Fudge: There is no better way to have an eggnog than to have it as a unique and fun Christmas treat!
- Christmas Tree Cake How-To: Not only is this a festive healthy dessert recipe and gluten free but it tastes amazing!
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee: So delicious! This recipe takes no time to make at all.
Looking for more easy Christmas crafts? Find them in Homemade Christmas Gifts & Decorations to Sew: 36 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make the Season Bright.
- Christmas Breakfast Crepes: These delicious treats can be enjoyed at all hours of the day, whether it's a special treat for breakfast or a memorable bedtime snack.
- Santa Hat Party Mix: This sweet and savory mix makes for great Christmas party food that's a fun holiday take on a party staple.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide" eBook
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Lace Angels
- Christmas Sewing Projects: 44 Ideas for Christmas Ornaments, Clothes, and More
- 172 Free Christmas Sewing Patterns: A Complete Christmas Sewing Guide
- Cute Christmas Baby Bib Patterns
- 24 Ways to Decorate for Christmas + 10 Last Minute Decorations to Sew
- 25 Easy Sewing Projects For Christmas & Christmas Treat Recipes
- Wrapping Paper Organizer
- Linen Vintage Look Bell Pull
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners