"The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide" eBook
By: The Editors of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Explore The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide eBook and find 12 free online sewing patterns for easy gifts to sew this Christmas. Find simple sewing machine projects for Christmas gifts and sewing machine embroidery projects for top holiday gifts.
As we prepare for the Christmas season, Brother Sewing & Embroidery Machines would like to share some free online sewing patterns that let you express your creative side – and show off your talents to family and friends during your holiday celebrations. You’ll find this sewn Christmas gifts eBook a valuable resource for inspiration and special techniques, such as appliqué and embroidery on unique holiday fabrics.
Use the sewing machine embroidery projects to create an Embroidered Christmas Stocking (pg. 12) or an Embroidered Snowflake Ornament (pg. 21). Entertain guests at your home during the holidays with stylish décor, including free machine embroidery patterns like the Embroidered Holly Tablecloth (pg. 16) or table settings embellished with appliqué. The Sheer Magic Embroidered Holiday Table Set (pg. 29) also makes for beautiful décor or sewn Christmas gift ideas.
The Sewn Christmas Gift Guide Table of Contents
Note from the Editor
What's Inside this Free eBook?
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign up for Our Free eNewsletter
As we prepare for the Holiday Season, Brother Sews would like to share some unique, holiday-inspired projects that let you express your creative side – and show off your talents to family and friends during your holiday celebrations. You’ll find this eBook a valuable resource for inspiration and special techniques, such as appliqué and embroidery on unique holiday fabrics.
Create a Holiday Stocking or a Snowflake Ornament for a new family member. Entertain guests at your home during the holidays with stylish décor, including a tablecloth bordered with holly or table settings embellished with appliqué. Our Sheer Magic Holiday Table Set also makes for beautiful décor – or the perfect gift for a special friend.
Each project outlines all you need to know, from a list of materials and supplies to easy-to-follow instructions and helpful advice. At Brother, we aim to make magic easy.
And friends don’t forget. The gifts that mean the most are those that come from the heart!
Brother International Corporation
Home Appliance Division
Sewing Machine Embroidery Projects for Christmas
- Embroidered Christmas Stocking (pg. 12)- Stockings make for easy to sew gifts for Christmas. Give embroidered stockings to new family members or friends this Christmas.
- Embroidered Holly Tablecloth (pg. 16)- Embroidered tablecloths make for beautiful Christmas sewing crafts to decorate or give.
- Sheer Magic Embroidered Holiday Table Set (pg. 29)- Make a set of Christmas linens with stunning embroidery on sheer fabric with these free machine embroidery patterns.
Easy to Sew Gifts for Christmas
- Fabric Advent Calendar (pg. 9) - Fabric advent calendars make for simple sewing machine projects and are a great way to decorate for the Christmas season.
- Heating Pillow with Buckwheat (pg. 19) - A reader favorite of the free hand sewing patterns for Christmas, this pillow craft project makes a perfect Christmas gift.
- Christmas Tree Stocking (pg. 23) - Make your own Christmas stocking or give as a present to a new family member or friend with these Christmas sewing crafts.
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Free sewing eBooks are the ultimate resource for sewers and sewing enthusiasts. Each eBook includes a collection of free sewing projects and pattern organized around a theme, such as holidays, home-dec, clothing and plenty more. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while sewing. You can find our complete collection here.
With your free copy of the Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide you can also subscribe to the Sewing It Up eNewsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 2,500 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
No matter who you need to make a sewn Christmas gift for this season, you will find it in this extensive and exciting free eBook. Download your copy today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- Diving Elf Legs
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template