26 Homemade Goody Bags & Halloween Candy Recipes
By: The Editors of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This year, leave the pillowcase at home and send the kids trick-or-treating with homemade goody bags that are both festive and useful. These DIY trick-or-treat bags are much cuter than the standard pillowcase bag, plus it gives you a chance to craft for Halloween! Once you follow these free sewing tutorials and learn how to make a candy bag, check out the Halloween candy recipes our friends at AllFreeCopycatRecipes have shared with us. Let’s admit it – the best thing about Halloween is eating far too many sweets. Embrace the overindulgence with Halloween candy recipes for the whole family. We’ve rounded up tons of homemade goody bags patterns so you can choose one that best fits your child’s costume. We threw in a few candy corn crafts too! Learn how to make a Halloween candy bag for your little one and they’re sure to stand out from the crowd this holiday.
26 DIY Goodie Bag Ideas & Halloween Candy Recipes
Table of Contents
If you like these DIY Halloween ideas, download our free eBook, How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes.
Do you remember the first time you went trick-or-treating? It's such a fun childhood memory and it's even more special with handmade costumes and homemade goody bags. Send the kids off with homemade goody bags this year that will scare and delight everyone. These homemade goody bags are far more festive than any plastic or cotton bag. And, because they're DIY treat bags, you can get as creative as you want! Opt for a simple pattern or embellish away with beads or sequins. As crafters, DIY goodie bags are a breeze. You can even make several so your child's friends each enjoy a special treat bag. Follow along with any of these free sewing tutorials and learn how to make a candy bag that's fit to hold all kinds of tasty treats.
- Witch Shoe Treat Bag
- Repurposed T-Shirt Into Halloween Treat Bag
- Candy Bags
- Pumpkin Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Halloween Treat Bags
- How to Make a Trick or Treat Bag
- Easy Treat Bag
- Fabric Pumpkin Basket
- DIY Trick-or-Treat Bag (NEW!)
- Easy DIY Trick or Treat Bag (NEW!)
- Halloween Pumpkin Trick or Treat Tote (NEW!)
No one really knows where candy corn disappears to the rest of the year, but come Autumn, this stuff is everywhere. Our craft projects are no exception. Candy corn crafts are big this season so we've collected a few of our favorites to share with you here. Candy corn crafts are pretty easy to put together because you really only need a few colored fabrics. Even if you don't enjoy eating candy corn, you have to admit that these candy corn crafts are adorable. Whether as homemade goody bags, shirts, or softies, there's no way you won't have fun making these awesome candy crafts this season.
- Candy Corn Softie
- Candy Corn Shirt
- Candy Corn Felt Sachets
- Candy Corn Tote Bag (NEW!)
- Reversible Trick or Treat Bag
- Candy Corn Trick or Treating Bag
- Homemade Candy Corn (Recipe!)
For more DIY Halloween ideas, check out 25 Homemade Halloween Costumes + 5 New Baby Halloween Costume Ideas.
Our friends at AllFreeCopyCatRecipes let us in on a few candy secrets. You can actually make these Halloween candy recipes at home! All of the following recipes include the instructions you need to whip up tasty treats. Sure, store bought candy will suffice but when you can make delicious candy treats at home why not give it a try? We promise all of these Halloween candy recipes are sweet, hit-the-spot treats the whole family will enjoy. Wrap some up in your new homemade goody bags for friends and neighbors. It's a sweet way to celebrate Halloween!
- Twix Bars
- Homemade Butterfingers
- Homemade Hershey Kisses
- Homemade Pixie Sticks
- 5 Minute Copycat Crunch Bars
- Baby Ruth Candy Bar
- Homemade Almond Joys
- Homemade Kit Kat Bars
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Frozen-Inspired Princess Anna Costume
- Country Fabric Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Wall Hanging
- Pumpkin Mini Quilt
- Easy Cape Pattern
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas Free eBook
- Witch Shoe Treat Bags
- Petite Pumpkin Halloween Craft
- No Sew Upcycled Sweater Pumpkin
- Muscle Man Vintage Infant Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Minute DIY Tank Top
- Insanely Cute DIY Pillow Covers
- Tie-Dye Homemade Hand Warmers
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Valentine Sweater Stuffies
- The Most Precious Pumpkin Applique
- Two-Piece Nursing Free Dress Pattern
- Parisian Runways Sweater
- Scrappy Patchwork Plastic Bag Holder Tutorial
- Downton DIY Sweater