If you like sewing homemade gifts, don't sweat your next party or get-together. Steal the show with 15 Quick Impressive Hostess Gifts. These handmade hostess gifts are perfect for old friends and new acquaintances. The next time you're scrambling to find the perfect token of gratitude before a big party, unique hostess gifts like these will stand out among generic junk. Sewing homemade gifts can be a fun and exciting way to personalize your gift. Even though quick handmade gifts like these don't take much time, handmade unique gifts demonstrate that you went out of your way create something personal and thoughtful for another person. Whether you're attending a cookout, wedding shower, bachelorette party, or just a simple dinner party, sewing projects for gifts are the best option. The following handmade hostess gifts include a variety of exciting crafts for home décor like Open Sesame Fabric Doorstop for the perfect homemaker. If your hostess is more of a go-getter, try sewing projects like How to Sew a Wine Tote for people who live on-the-go. If you like to sew, start working on these unique hostess gifts today!
Gifts for the Home
- Open Sesame Fabric Doorstop: Replace a drab lump with this Open Sesame Fabric Doorstop. It is a great example of fantastic handmade hostess gifts.
- Drink Coaster Tutorial: This Drink Coaster Tutorial will show you how to create cute, reuseable coasters to protect your coffee table. They're so colorful, and they make great quick handmade gifts.
- Sleep Mask: The greatest of all quick impressive hostess gifts, this sleep mask will make any lady feel positively luxurious as she dozes off to sleep.
- Bath Towel Spa Slippers: Speaking of luxurious, you can make your hostess feel like she's off to the spa in her very own bedroom with the oh-so-comfy Bath Towel Spa Slippers. What great handmade unique gifts!
- Tea Time Mug Rug Tutorial: The latest craze in fashionable kitchenware has arrived via the mug rug! This Tea Time Mug Rug Tutorial will help you make on of the cutest sewing projects for gifts you can find!
- Linen Napkins: Help your hostess prepare for her next get-together with these fantastic Linen Napkins. Whenever you feel like sewing homemade gifts, whip up a few of these and be prepared!
- Cozy Flannel Blanket: The Cozy Flannel Blanket is a great sewing project and a thoughtful gift for any occasion!
- Pretty Windows Dishtowel: If you need some unique hostess gifts, look no further than this Pretty Windows Dishtowel. This quick and easy sewing project will brighten up any kitchen.
Gifts for People On-the-Go
- How to Sew a Wine Tote: Learn how to sew a wine tote with this fantastic tutorial. Wine totes make quick impressive hostess gifts for folks who are always on the go!
- Bunting Cosmetic Bag Tutorial: This Bunting Cosmetic Bag Tutorial shows you how to make a great, personalized gift for anyone in no time! These cases and bags are so easy to make, you can create several for excellent handmade hostess gifts.
- Cool Car Caddy Straps On To Headrest: Help a friend organizer her car as she goes out for a busy day this is Cool Car Caddy that straps onto a car seat's headrest.
- Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial: This Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial resuts in a great accesory for any fashionista. It's a great handmade unique gift for ladies of all ages!
- No Sew Eyeglasses Case: This No Sew Eyeglasses Case is easier than you can imagine! Simply find a cute potholder and get to work on this no-sew wonder.
- Scrap Fabric Flower Pin: Liven any ensemble with this Scrap Fabric Flower Pin. Make it in any color and discover how much fun sewing homemade gifts can be!
- Tissue Pouch Tutorial: This Tissue Pouch Tutorial will teach you how to make a travel tissue holder that makes a great little gift that is handy for anyone with an active lifestyle.