50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
By: Kirsten Kwon, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you spend any time looking through popular sewing blogs, you'll notice that free clothing sewing patterns for girls are everywhere! Making girly sewing projects or using girly sewing patterns is a great way to learn how to sew and is always fun! If you have a little girl to sew for, these free little girl dress patterns and sewing patterns for girls clothing will be of great use to you. While free clothing sewing patterns for girls are easy to come by, you won't find free clothing sewing patterns for girls this cute just anywhere! We've found quality free clothing sewing patterns for girls that we think you'll love. The 50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls you'll find in this collection are comfy and stylish so your little girl can play and learn in a wonderful handmade wardrobe. To save money and give her a special wardrobe all her own, check out the free clothing sewing patterns for girls in this collection.
50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
Table of Contents
Looking to make more clothing patterns? Check out our list of clothing sewing patterns How to Make Clothes: 500+ Tutorials for Making Your Own Clothes.
- Paperdoll Skirt Tutorial: If you're looking for easy girls' skirt patterns, this Paperdoll Skirt Tutorial delivers a cute skirt that's sure to make a fashion statement.
- Fun and Frilly Jelly Roll Skirt Tutorial: Girly sewing patterns that include as much personality as the jelly roll skirt are sure to become a favorite piece in your daughter's wardrobe.
- A Simple Skirt: When Spring rolls around, it's skirt weather! Use girly sewing projects to take advantage of the nice weather.
- Ballet Ruffle Skirt (bottom center): Free clothing sewing patterns for girls don't usually come this adorable! What little girl wouldn't love to twirl around in a ballet skirt?
- Ruffly Rhumba Skirt: Use this ruffles sewing tutorial to make a super-cute skirt that's great for back to school or anytime of year.
- Tablecloth Lace Skirt (right bottom): Use an old tablecloth to create a lovely skirt for summer. The Tablecloth Lace Skirt Tutorial will show you how to make a lace skirt that's trendy and stylish.
- Irish Charm Ruffled Skirt: Looking for a St. Patrick's Day outfit for your girls? Attire your little leprechauns in this adorable Irish Charm Ruffled Skirt.
- Pattern Full of Posies Skirt: If you're in the market for sewing patterns for girls, this ultra flowery skirt may be just what you're after. Easy to make and super cute, you'll be glad you made this evergreen skirt for your flower girl.
- Quick Skirt for Girls in Minutes (top right): Only have a few minutes to spare? Free clothing sewing patterns only get better when they're time savers, which is exactly what you'll find from this tutorial.
- Nautical Elastic Waistband Skirt (left): Whether she's sailing the seas or watching the snow fall outside, this DIY skirt is great because it allows your girl to wear it all year long. Pair it with tights or leggings when the weather is cold or bare-legged when it's hot outside!
- Bluebell Reversible Scalloped Skirt (top center): This is truly a skirt that you'll want to add to your list of sewing patterns for girls. Thanks to this ingenious design, you get two skirts in one and learn how to scallop!
- Cute Cupcake Easy Skirt Pattern: This precious little, all-weather dress is every little girl's dream skirt.
- 3-in-1 Simple Skirt Pattern: 3 adorable skirts in one pattern? It doesn't get much better than that.
- How to Sew a T-Shirt Skirt: This t-shirt skirt is the perfect mix of comfortable and stylish.
- DIY Ruffle Skirt: Not only is this skirt girl and fun, but it also can be made using fabric scraps.
- How to Make a Circle Skirt: Learn how to make a circle skirt that is simple, fun, and super cute for your girl.
- Jean Baby Free Skirt Pattern: Learn what to do with old jeans by making this girl's skirt pattern.
- 20 Minute DIY Skirt: Learn how to make a circle skirt that is as chic as it is easy.
- Contrast Hem DIY Skirt: This skirt pattern is simple yet super cute and easy to make.
- Simple Reversible Vintage Skirt: This sweet vintage-inspired pattern is perfect for modern girls.
- Thirty Minute Timeless Princess Dress Tutorial: Your little princess needs a special dress and since most other free little girl dress patterns to sew will take longer than thirty minutes, give this one a try.
- NEW! Little Lady Braided Dress Pattern: When it comes to free little girl dress patterns, there's nothing better than finding one that's both easy and thrifty.
- Reversible Zen Dress: Make two dresses with one pattern! Use free clothing sewing patterns for girls like the Reversible Zen Dress to save time and money.
- Upcycled Dress for Girls: This sewing tutorial is not only easy to follow, but little girls will look adorable in it!
- Easy Breezy Summer Dress for Girls: Use a lightweight fabric for extra comfort when making free little girl dress patterns like the Easy Breezy Summer Dress. They'll be comfy and cute!
- NEW! Easy Girls Gathered Dress Pattern: It doesn't get much easier than this beginner sewing tutorial. When you're looking to make girly sewing projects that won't be too expensive, try making this adorable sundress.
- How to Copy Your Favorite Dress: Learn how to duplicate even the cutest free clothing sewing patterns for girls! Make a copy of your little girl's favorite dress so she can wear it often.
- Two Tee Shirt Summer Dress (center): Upcycle your clothing while still making quality free clothing patterns for girls. They'll love wearing this comfy summer dress.
- Strawberry Vanilla Dress: Both the name and the pattern for this girly dress are interesting. It's a classic choice for summer parties. When you're in search of free clothing sewing pattern for girls, remember to try the Strawberry Vanilla Dress.
- Layered Dress for Girls: She will be sure to be the center of attention in this colorful Layered Dress for Girls. Follow this easy tutorial and use patterned fabrics to create a dress that blooms.
- Keyhole Neckline Dress (right): What's not to love about the Keyhole Neckline Dress? With a unique collar and buttoned up back, this garment screams to be worn.
- Pocketful of Butterflies Dress (left): Free clothing sewing patterns like this cute girls' dress allow you to play with different mediums. Use your sewing machine and paint to put this darling dress together.
- Side Bow Sweater Dress: Upcycle an old sweater to create this cute and cuddly little dress.
- How to Make a Tutu Dress: Dress your little ballerina in this adorable mom-approved tutu dress.
- 2 Tee Tie-Back Dress: The adorable style of this dress sells itself, but what really makes it special is that it is made from upcycled t-shirts.
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress: She'll be ready to stop traffic with this fashion forward look.
- Sweet Shirred Peasant Dress Tutorial: Your little girl will love running and playing in this adorable, comfy dress.
- NEW! Knotted High-Low DIY Dress: This unique little dress could not be any cuter.
- Flutter Sleeves Dress for Girls: Add a touch of girliness without going over the top with this simple summer dress.
- Combined Crafts Sewn Crochet Dress: Mix your love of sewing and crochet with this trendy, adorable dress.
- Frozen-Inspired Princess Anna Costume: Learn how to make a dress inspired by Princess Anna herself with this free sewing pattern.
- Fairy Light Princess Dress: Make a dress pattern for sewing that is truly magical with this gorgeous DIY costume idea.
- Easy Zipper Dress Tutorial: This DIY dress is just in time for the summer.
If you like these free clothing sewing projects for girls, then you will absolutey love our collection of 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns.
- Fleece Pants Pattern: Create a useful pair of pants your daughter can wear to school or anywhere. Set aside the free little girl dress patterns for a bit and make her a pair of pants she can play in.
- The Sadie Shirt(center bottom): You can make a cute kid's shirt from scratch! Take advantage of free clothing sewing patterns for girls like this one - you'll learn the basics to shirt making.
- Sweet Little Girl's Cardigan: You can take a sweater you already own and refashion it to become an adorable cardigan for a little girl. Girly sewing projects don't always have to include dressmaking when you come across an adorable sweater like this one!
- Boy's Button Up Into Girl's Top With Tie: Here's another great example of what can come of fabric you already have on hand. Free clothing patterns for girls can even come from boy's clothes.
- Aladdin Pants (right): Pick a fun fabric and follow the tutorial to make these genie style pants. Now all they need is a magic carpet ride!
- Fingerless Gloves (top center): This sewing pattern comes in two different sizes so you can make a pair for you and your little girl. Best of all, you can make them in minutes.
- Romping Good Time Romper: The name says it all. Give your girl a piece that she can lounge and play in at home with this DIY romper.
- Ruffled Petti Romper (left): Learn how to make ruffles with the help of this free girls' pattern. She'll look absolutely adorable all ruffled up in your choice of color and print.
- Printable Kids Shorts Patterns: It can be hard to find shorts that fit well, so why not make your own with this free printable pattern?
- A Little Princess Upcycled Nightie: Make her an adorable nightgown using your old t-shirts.
- Breezy Bandana Pants: These quirky and cute pants can be sewn from just two bandanas you have around the house.
- Madeline's Yellow Jacket: Give your little girl a touch of Paris sophistication with this gorgeous jacket.
- Basic Knit DIY Tank Top: It is important to have those basic pieces in your child's wardrobe. You'll get so much use out of these adorable tank tops.
- How to Make a Leotard: Make this adorable and budget-friendly dancing outfit for your daughter or granddaughter.
- How to Make Tutu Pants: Learn how to make a tutu that your girl can wear everyday.
- Princess Print Kids' Pajamas: Let your girl sleep in style with these silky pajama pants and DIY top.
- THE Elsa Dress: If your little girl loves the movie as much as we do, this dress is sure to be a huge hit.
Goodnight Gown for Girls: This quick sewing pattern makes a comfortable alternative for pajamas for your little girl.
NEW! Sew Girly Ruffle Shirt Pattern: This adorable and trendy pattern will make your granddaughter the coolest girl in school!
NEW! Scrapbuster Hair Bow Tutorial: Your little one will be styling with this easy DIY bow that's great for cheer and dance!
What do your girls love to wear? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Celine Oversized Bag Pattern
- Charm Pack Patchwork Skirt
- Halloween Sweater Embroidery Tutorial
- Anthropologie-Inspired Flamenco Shower Curtain
- Easy Swing Dress Tutorial
- Rose Quartz & Serenity Fabric Collection Review
- Polar Bear Applique Tote
- 5 Minute DIY Hair Ties
- Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review
- Meow Oven Mitts Pattern