We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, I'm Anna. I blog at www.noodle-head.com where I've got a ton of fun and easy tutorials. I'm also addicted to sewing with zippers, so if you're ready for some zipper fun, stop on over!
Anna's Blog (Noodlehead)
Follow Noodlehead on Instagram
Follow Noodlehad on Facebook
Follow Noodlehead on Pinterest
Follow Noodlehead on Flickr
Anna's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Mail Organizer Tutorial
Vintage Hankie Pillow Covers
Scrappy Make up Pouch
Christmas Tree Decorations
DIY Snowflake Pillow
Messenger Bag From Cargo Pants
Drawstring Bag Tutorial
Basic Boy's Wallet
Vintage Gun Sleeve
Summer Madras Tote Bag
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Owl Make That Bag
- DIY Scented Ornaments
- Upcycled Button-Down Apron
- Scrappy Quilted DIY Placemats
- Champagne Supernova DIY Tote Bag
- DIY Sanitary Pads
- Smiling Succulent DIY Pincushion
- 8 Great Ways to Clean Your Iron
- Boxy Zipper Pouch
- How to Sew An Expandable Purse