We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chris Pickup started drawing at 18 months, sewing with her mom at age four, and has been creating as long as she can remember. She's a wife and mother to four children, who supply her with almost endless inspiration.
She recently graduated with a doctorate degree in Audiology, but finds her greatest joys in her family and creating. She and her husband and built their last house, including the framing, roofing, electrical and finish work. She not only sews, but can install baseboard, tile, and paint.
She's blessed to stay home with her children, and teach every 6 weeks for a co-op preschool. Craft blogging has opened up a world of ideas and friendship for her, which she loves to be a part of. She believes that to create is a divine desire, and hopes that as she shares her adventures in creating and family life, she can spark another person's creativity.
Chris' Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Owl Make That Bag
- DIY Scented Ornaments
- Upcycled Button-Down Apron
- Scrappy Quilted DIY Placemats
- Champagne Supernova DIY Tote Bag
- DIY Sanitary Pads
- Smiling Succulent DIY Pincushion
- 8 Great Ways to Clean Your Iron
- Boxy Zipper Pouch
- How to Sew An Expandable Purse