We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After Christie had her third child, she discovered the amazing world of craft blogs. Sewing blogs in particular became a favorite part of her week. She started to sew more and more and post those projects onto her family blog. Her first projects were mostly sewing and crafting for holidays, but once she discovered how fun it was to make things for her kids, she was hooked.
She decided to dedicate a blog to her projects, and with some inspiration from her good friend Sabra, she started A Lemon Squeezy Home. She likes to blog mainly the things she's sewn, but she also loves connecting to people through the ups and downs of parenting young children, and just life in general.
She feels blessed to stay at home and raise her three children and is married to one amazing guy who is her biggest support.
Christie's Blog (A Lemon Squeezy Home)
Shop (Lemon Squeezy Shop)
Christie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Hand Sanitizer Holder
Long Mittens Tutorial
Mushroom or Owl Lunch Sack
Ruffled Vase Tutorial
The Dainty Leather Clutch
The Day Trip Purse
Giant Halloween Spider
Doily Snowflake Ornament
Interchangeable Belt and Vinyl Buckle
Changeable Shoe Bows
Crazy Car Shirt
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca Ruth Designs Placemat Patterns
- Fat Quarter Circle Skirt Pattern
- Bursting Buds Table Runner Pattern
- Color-Blocked A-Line Dress Pattern
- Old Jeans Mini Sofa
- Summer Tote Bag Pattern
- Fat Quarter Gathered Quilt Top
- Vendor Free Apron Pattern
- Fold Over Tote Bag Pattern
- Jumbo DIY Laundry Bag Pattern