We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After Christie had her third child, she discovered the amazing world of craft blogs. Sewing blogs in particular became a favorite part of her week. She started to sew more and more and post those projects onto her family blog. Her first projects were mostly sewing and crafting for holidays, but once she discovered how fun it was to make things for her kids, she was hooked.
She decided to dedicate a blog to her projects, and with some inspiration from her good friend Sabra, she started A Lemon Squeezy Home. She likes to blog mainly the things she's sewn, but she also loves connecting to people through the ups and downs of parenting young children, and just life in general.
She feels blessed to stay at home and raise her three children and is married to one amazing guy who is her biggest support.
Christie's Blog (A Lemon Squeezy Home)
Shop (Lemon Squeezy Shop)
Christie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Hand Sanitizer Holder
Long Mittens Tutorial
Mushroom or Owl Lunch Sack
Ruffled Vase Tutorial
The Dainty Leather Clutch
The Day Trip Purse
Giant Halloween Spider
Doily Snowflake Ornament
Interchangeable Belt and Vinyl Buckle
Changeable Shoe Bows
Crazy Car Shirt
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template
- Butterfly Snackmat