We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Designer Jen Eskridge has been quilting for 18 years and sewing for a bit longer. She is a military spouse to a fabulous guy currently Active Duty in the KS Air National Guard. While he was Active Duty United States Air Force, Jen had the opportunity to live in 6 different cities in 11 years, including living on an Army base in Daegu, South Korea. She has three fabulous kids.
Jen Eskridge graduated from Louisiana State University in 1998 with an Apparel Design degree, which she uses daily, while working on quilting and sewing patterns for her company, ReannaLily Designs. The company launched the Seamingly Accurate(r) Seam Guide in October of 2008.
Since then, ReannaLily Designs has published about 20 patterns, including the release of the first Recycled Uniform Pattern, The Cube Purse in October 2009. Jen's first book, Deploy That Fabric, will release with C&T Publishing in July 2011. Read more at reannalilydesigns.com.
Jen's site (ReannaLily Designs)
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Beach Bag Pattern
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 1
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 2
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 3
Drink Coaster Tutorial
The Batik Braid Quilt
Layer Cake Disappearing 9 Patch
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- 8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- Tailgating DIY Headband
- UK Kitchen Free Apron Pattern
- How to Make a Hand Warmer
- Annie Oakley Homemade Heating Pad
- Cupid's Table Runner Pattern
- How to Make a Bag from Jeans
- Geometric Heart Pillowcase Pattern
- Remona's Reversible Tote Bag
- How to Make a Game with Felt