We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Designer Jen Eskridge has been quilting for 18 years and sewing for a bit longer. She is a military spouse to a fabulous guy currently Active Duty in the KS Air National Guard. While he was Active Duty United States Air Force, Jen had the opportunity to live in 6 different cities in 11 years, including living on an Army base in Daegu, South Korea. She has three fabulous kids.
Jen Eskridge graduated from Louisiana State University in 1998 with an Apparel Design degree, which she uses daily, while working on quilting and sewing patterns for her company, ReannaLily Designs. The company launched the Seamingly Accurate(r) Seam Guide in October of 2008.
Since then, ReannaLily Designs has published about 20 patterns, including the release of the first Recycled Uniform Pattern, The Cube Purse in October 2009. Jen's first book, Deploy That Fabric, will release with C&T Publishing in July 2011. Read more at reannalilydesigns.com.
Jen's site (ReannaLily Designs)
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Beach Bag Pattern
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 1
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 2
Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 3
Drink Coaster Tutorial
The Batik Braid Quilt
Layer Cake Disappearing 9 Patch
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Little Ears Easy Scarf Pattern
- Upcycled Baby Clothes Pattern
- How to Make a Onesie with Love
- How to Make a Sweater Reversible
- Any Holiday Scrappy Mug Rug Pattern
- 5 Minute Finger Puppet Craft
- Monster DIY Pillow Pattern
- Raglan T-Shirt Pattern
- Fleece Hat Pattern for Kids
- Lined Tote Bag Pattern