We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Jen Hadfield is the founder and editor of Tatertots and Jello, a craft and decorating blog. Jen loves creating lovely things for her home and as gifts. She also loves sharing new blogs and artists with her readers through guest tutorials. Some of Jen's favorite trends to explore lately have been subway art, Quatrefoil projects and clothing refashions.
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
20 Minute Spring Sweater Redo
Valentine's Day Ruffle Balls
Fabulous Anthro Inspired Shirt
Flowered Wipes Container
Quick Halloween Pennant
Ruffled Burlap Easter Wreath
Ruffled Burlap Runner
Ruffly Pillow Cover
10 Minute Tube Top Dress to Skirt Refashion
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners