We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Jen Hadfield is the founder and editor of Tatertots and Jello, a craft and decorating blog. Jen loves creating lovely things for her home and as gifts. She also loves sharing new blogs and artists with her readers through guest tutorials. Some of Jen's favorite trends to explore lately have been subway art, Quatrefoil projects and clothing refashions.
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
20 Minute Spring Sweater Redo
Valentine's Day Ruffle Balls
Fabulous Anthro Inspired Shirt
Flowered Wipes Container
Quick Halloween Pennant
Ruffled Burlap Easter Wreath
Ruffled Burlap Runner
Ruffly Pillow Cover
10 Minute Tube Top Dress to Skirt Refashion
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- Diving Elf Legs
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template