Kirstin and Jordan of Kojo Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
We are sisters Kirstin and Jordan. We’re both stay at home mama’s… Kirstin has an almost 3 year old, Burke, and a baby, Piper Jane, and Jordan has three little girls, Keadryn, Sayla, and Evelyn (Evie).
Pretty much, we love to make things… We have slight addictions to pretty paper and fabric, love nothing more than putting together a kickin' party or shower, and both still subscribe to Martha Stewart Weddings even though we've each been married for 8+ years- haha! Right now, Kirstin can most often be found sitting at her sewing machine and Jordan loves the view from the lens of her camera.
Come on by, say hi and check out the crafty goodness!
Kirstin and Jordan's Blog (Kojo Designs)
Follow Kojo Designs on Facebook
Follow Kojo Designs on Google+
Follow Kojo Designs on Instagram
Follow Kojo Designs on Pinterest
Follow Kojo Designs on Twitter
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Casual Long Sleeve Dress Pattern
- How to Sew a Ball
- Half Hour Easy Skirt Pattern
- Baby Changing Mat Clutch
- Little Bow Long Sleeve Shirt Pattern
- How to Add Snaps
- Pretty Personalized Notebooks
- How to Sew a Box Perfectly
- Camellia Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Convenient Sewing Machine Mat