We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
As long as I can remember, I have been sewing. I am a self-taught sewer with lots of trial and errors along the way. That actually helped me to develop my own sense of style and to try new things. Besides making clothes and other things, I do lots of clothes repurposing projects.
I started making quilts in my teens and I love everything about it! I design and sell stitchery patterns locally and in my Etsy shop. (I was taking a little break after the third baby, but now she is going to be in school full time I would love to spend more time in designing!)
I am also interested in cooking, thrifting, jewelry making, and interior decorating. You can find my latest projects and much more on my blog: Tea Rose Home.
Sachiko's Blog (Tea Rose Home)
Sachiko's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
5 Minute Scrap Yo-Yos
Almost No Sew Ring Display Case
Denim Flower Corsage
Four Shirts Four Ways
Self Binding Swaddle Blanket
Sew Cute T-Shirt Flower Makeover
Simply Sewn Reliable Key Chain
Thoroughly Thrifty Reversible Handbag
Floral Scarf from Dress
Corduroy Skirt with Flowers
Sew Stylish Pincushion
Fit for Pemberley Dress
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners