23 Patterns for Easy Homemade Pillows
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a decorative pillow that fits your decor with 23 Patterns for Easy Homemade Pillows. These creative designs allow you to make throw pillows of all kinds! Are you unwilling to spend a ton of money on decorative items? With this list, you can make DIY pillow patterns to complement any theme. You can learn how to make throw pillows and adorable decorative pillows in no time! If you don't know how to make a pillow, just check out one of these easy homemade pillows tutorials for great tips and design ideas. Sew throw pillows for every room in your house, or make one to give as a gift. Once you learn how to make throw pillows, you can spruce up every room in the house. Pillows make great, safe additions to a child's bedroom or playroom, and they can become wonderful family treasures. Soften up your lifestyle by learning new ways to make diy pillow designs!
Table of Contents
- DIY No Sew Pillows: These beautiful DIY No Sew Pillows will add flair to your home decor but won't take all afternoon to make. No sew pillows are a fabulous alternative to sewn pillows and with this tutorial you can learn how to make a pillow without a needle and thread!
- Beautiful Bohemian Pillow Tutorial: Check out this Beautiful Bohemian Pillow Tutorial to create a unique pillow that is certain to spruce up your sofa. Learn how to make a decorative pillow like this in no time!
- Beachy Blue Pin Tuck Pillow: Beat the gray-sky blues with this Beachy Blue Pin Tuck Pillow. This is one of many easy sewing projects that teach you how to sew throw pillows.
- Hawaiian Style Felt Floor Pillows: Make these Hawaiian style felt floor pillows to add a summery pop of color and some extra seating to your living room or a children's play room!
- Easy Ribbon Pillow Tutorial: Beginners can use this Easy Ribbon Pillow Tutorial to personalize a precious pillow that will add some pizzazz to any room.
- Patterned Pillow Cover in Minutes: Make a pillow in minutes with this faster-than-lightning tutorial. Home decor doesn't get much better than this.
- Polka Dot Burlap Pillow: Learn how to make a pillow that has a pop with essentially no sewing. This project is easy and takes almost no time to make.
- Sassy Yo Yo DIY Pillow: Nothing beats this notion-covered pillow; create an outstandingly charming look with a basic yo-yo.
- Make a Frilled Cushion: This Make a Frilled Cushion project will look great in any room! Select your own style of fabric and buttons to match your home decor.
- Glam-O-Ruffle Pillow: Make this fun Glam-O-Ruffle Pillow to really jazz up your couch or bed. It's a great sewing project for anyone looking to work with scraps or different colored fabrics.
- Ruffly Pillow: Make a runched panel surrounded by the fabric of your choice for a unique ruffle pillow to accent any room in your home.
- Gathered Throw Pillow: This classy Gathered Throw Pillow will add some flair to your sofa. This simple sewing tutorial is perfect for adding to your home decor.
- Ruffled Pillow: Sew throw pillows with this tutorial and learn how to make a ruffled pillow and marvel at the charm of your room.
- French Typography Ruffled Pillow: Sew a pillow that has the style and feel of France with this lovely tutorial.
- Big and Bright Flower Pillow: This ruffled design offers the perfect pop for any living space. Learn how to sew ruffles onto a pillow and create this gorgeous look.
- Flower Pillow: This elegant Flower Pillow adds a romantic atmosphere to your living space.
- Little Lamb Pillows: This easy sewing pattern will teach you to make Little Lamb Pillows for your child's room. They'll be snuggling these lamb pillows while counting sheep!
- Neck Pillow: Use this comfy neck pillow as a neck support when napping on airplanes or on the sofa, or use it as a support for a baby.
- Pouf Pillow: Learn how to sew a stylish round pillow with this sewing tutorial. Great for reading, lounging, or simply adding to your decor, this fun colorful pillow will make you feel right at home.
- Seeing Stars Pillow Tutorial: This festive sewing project is great for patriotic holidays, or change the colors to decorate any room!
- Fat Star Pillow: You'll love learning how to make a pillow that yields such a show-stopping shape. Sew a pillow that truly has you seeing stars ever time you walk in the room.
- Raw Edged Dresden Plate Pillow: Add a burst of applique to your home decor with these instructions on how to use up fabric scraps to create a plush pillow.
- 3 Hour DIY Bolster Pillow: This cylindrical pillow makes the perfect feature to any bedding. Create it in an evening to freshen up the room.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Donna Downey Studios Fabric
- Donut DIY Pillow Pattern
- How to Make a Pencil Skirt: 11 Free Skirt Patterns
- Ten Minute Wallet
- Look at Me! Tote Bag Pattern
- Touch of Flair Notebook
- Convenient Business Card Holder
- Roll-Up DIY Cosmetics Bag
- Embroidery Online
- Hands-on-Heart Breast Cancer Pillow Drive