6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
30+ Free Fleece Patterns To Help Stay Warm This Winter
By: Adam Kaplan, editor, AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
While the weather outside is frightful and the heating inside your house is so delightful, you still have places to go! You're a busy person and you always have errands to run! Keep yourself warm while you are out and about with these great free fleece patterns. Save money this time of the year by sewing your own garments. From sewing a cozy fleece hat to keep your ears warm to amazing fleece blankets to keep everybody warm, we have the patterns to help you and those you care about. Come join us to see 33 Free Fleece Patterns To Help Stay Warm This Winter.
33 Free Fleece Patterns To Help Stay Warm This Winter
Table Of Contents
Fleece Hat and Headband Patterns
Fleece Scarf Patterns
Fleece Blanket Patterns
Other Fleece Items To Help Stay Warm
- How to Sew a Fleece Hat: This YouTube video shows you the exact steps you need to do to make an easy and delightful fleece hat.
- Step by Step Fleece Headband Tutorial: This amazing video will show you how to make an amazing headband. These handbands make great stocking stuffers and gifts.
- Basic Hat with Ribbon Tutorial: Make an adorable hat to help keep your little ones warm this time of the year.
- Flapper Headband/Ear Warmer Tutorial: These trendy accessories not only look great but will help keep you toasty in the winter.
- Fleece Beret: This tiger print Fleece Beret is the perfect stylish and warm winter hat.
- How to Make a Fleece Hat with Ears: This cute fleece hat is just as warm as it is adorable.
- Adorable Owl Fleece Hat: There's nothing better than a warm fleece hat with an owl's face on it.
- Winter Ear Warmer Headband: This simple headband has a delicate lace flower, which gives a touch of feminine beauty while also keeping you warm.
For more DIY clothes ideas, download our free eBook, Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns.
- How to Make a Fleece Scarf: This YouTube video will give you a detailed instruction on how to sew a simple and brilliant fleece scarf.
- How to Make a Chevron Scarf: You have learned how to sew a scarf, but now you are looking to create something trendy and special. This fleece Chevron scarf by Angel Hickman Peterson is just the answer you are looking for.
- Fleece Scarf With Fur Pocket: This scarf is perfect for any trendy sewist. It is a great and creative way to keep both your neck AND your hands warm.
- Parade Scarf Tutorial: While this scarf is perfect for standing outside on a cold day watching the St. Patrick's Day Parade, is it so joyous and fun that you will want to wear it all winter long!
- Saturday Morning Scarf: Enjoy sipping on coffee and reading the weekend paper in comfort. Let this tutorial show you how to make a fleece scarf that is perfect for comfy mornings.
- Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl: Make this simple fleece cowl and end up with two great cowl designs in one!
- Simple Fleece Scarf: This scarf requires a minimal amount of sewing, so make it today!
- Winter is Coming Neckwarmer: Keep your neck warm with this warm fleece neckwarmer.
- The Bubble Scarf: Add a simple touch with just the right amount of intricate detail to your outfits with this fleece scarf.
For more ways to learn how to make a scarf, check out our collection, 23 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + 7 New Infinity Scarf Patterns.
- How to Make a Sewn Fleece Blanket: This video shows you how to make the perfect fleece blanket that you can use all year long.
- The Happy Couple Blanket: Stop fighting with your significant other about how much or how little of the blanket each partner will get when you guys sleep at night. The Happy Couple Blanket solves that problem by making both sides happy.
- Reversible Receiving Blanket: This double-sided fleece blanket is perfect for keeping your newborn warm and cozy.
- Self Binding Blanket Tutorial: Learn how to make a professional, neat, and cozy blanket without stressing over the binding.
- Beyond the Tie Fleece Blanket Tutorial: This fleece blanket has a silky satin binding, which gives it an elegant touch.
- Red Riding Hood Cape Tutorial: You don't need to plan a trip to your Grandmother's house to wear this fashionable accessory. This stylish garment is guaranteed to keep you warm and cozy when the snow falls.
- DIY Sleeping Bag Pack: This item will not only keep your little one warm but it is practical because it rolls up into an easy-to-carry bag.
- Men's Fleece Hoodie: Make a warm hoodie without any frills for this cold winter.
- Fleece Pants Pattern: Pair your fleece hoodies and scarves with these fleece pants and be super warm this winter.
- How to Make a Child's Cape: Keep your little one warm in this fleece cape.
- The Warmest Winter Toddler Jacket: Make your child this warm fleece jacket and they'll be able to stay warm all winter.
- Fleece Baby Car Seat Tutorial: Keep your child warm and cozy with this fuzzy car seat liner!
- Flying High Fleece for Boys: This fleece jacket is perfect for your little boy this winter.
- The Warmest Winter Toddler Jacket: Your little girl will be cozy even in the briskest winter weather with this pretty DIY jacket.
- 2-in-1 Superhero Cape Blanket: Not only does this fleece cape make an adorable DIY Halloween costume for your baby, but it will also keep him or her warm on a chilly fall evening.
- Back to School Pleated Skirt Tutorial: Pair this cozy skirt with a pair of leggings or tights to give her an adorable look for autumn or winter weather.
Which do you prefer: fall or winter scarves?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simple Fleece Snowman
- 30+ Free Fleece Patterns To Help Stay Warm This Winter
- Cozy Flannel Blanket
- Long Mittens Tutorial
- How to Make a Faux Fur Lined Muff
- Winter Ear Warmer Headband
- Getting Back at the Dryer Gloves and Scarf
- Winter Is Coming Neck Warmer
- 15 Sewn Snowman Craft Ideas and Other Snowy Christmas Sewing Projects
- How to Sew a Jacket: 25 Patterns to Keep You Warm
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Sewn Snowman Craft Ideas and Other Snowy Christmas Sewing Projects
- 30 Minute DIY Tank Top
- Insanely Cute DIY Pillow Covers
- Tie-Dye Homemade Hand Warmers
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Valentine Sweater Stuffies
- The Most Precious Pumpkin Applique
- Two-Piece Nursing Free Dress Pattern
- Parisian Runways Sweater
- Scrappy Patchwork Plastic Bag Holder Tutorial