Good Morning Sewers,Welcome to the first AllFreeSewing Weekend Wrap-Up! In this issue, you will find the three most popular sewing projects from each of last week's newsletters, as voted on by readers. This issue is a great way to review your favorite sewing projects and never miss a great craft idea!
|Sew and Tell: What are you sewing right now?|
Doggie Carrier: Thank you Dick Callander for sharing your adorable doggie carrier. See the photo on Facebook.
Pajama Pants: Beth Ferree made these comfy pajama pants. You can see the photo on our Facebook page.
- Little Christmas Caroler Tutorial
- Chapstick Sewn Key Chain
- One Hour Craft Bag
- 25 Quick Impressive Hostess Gifts
- Little Ears Easy Scarf Pattern
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- 53 Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore + New Baby Sewing Patterns
- Little One Mukluks
- Make a Baby Quilt
- DIY Cloth Diaper Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners