Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You are ready make your own mask. Yet you are at a loss as to which materials might have better filtration of viruses. We did a bit of research to figure out why the N-95 can filter out 95% of the bad stuff. One of the things we found interesting is the fibers are entangled randomly unlike the even weave of common fabric. Watch our video to check out the materials we chose for our own masks. We have included a downloadable FREE pdf pattern with instructions to make a snug yet comfortable mask with your choice of materials. "
NotesMasks are to be used IN ADDITION to physical social distancing. Follow CDC guidance.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 13+ DIY Face Masks for Kids
- 16 Free Wallet Sewing Patterns
- The Quickest Cowl Ever
- Leather Hair Bow Tutorial
- Chic Braided Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Free Face Mask Template PDFs
- 35+ Hat Sewing Patterns
- 25+ Patterns for Face Masks
- 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners Free eBook
- Don't Get Steamed Up – Make This Anti-fog Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners