Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You are ready make your own mask. Yet you are at a loss as to which materials might have better filtration of viruses. We did a bit of research to figure out why the N-95 can filter out 95% of the bad stuff. One of the things we found interesting is the fibers are entangled randomly unlike the even weave of common fabric. Watch our video to check out the materials we chose for our own masks. We have included a downloadable FREE pdf pattern with instructions to make a snug yet comfortable mask with your choice of materials. "
NotesMasks are to be used IN ADDITION to physical social distancing. Follow CDC guidance.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Simple DIY Phone Wallet
- Kantha Needle Book
- The Best Earwarmer Headband for Kids
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Passport Wallet Sewing Project
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- How To Sew A Face Mask With Filter Insert Pocket
- Child Size Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners