- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a super simple, soft, and cuddly baby blanket in no time at all. This easy sewing tutorial makes for the perfect personalized handmade DIY baby shower gift for your new granddaughter or grandson. In just three quick steps, you can make a beautiful handmade creation for the new baby in your life.
Finding free baby sewing patterns that are quick to make and cheap to sew can be hard to come by and store-bought blankets can easily become expensive. Luckily for you, this 15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern will cost you under ten dollars and whips up faster than you can say "new baby"!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Plus, check out this video tutorial for a similar baby blanket from Carolina Moore.
Find the full pattern by visiting the page for this Sewn Cuddly DIY Blanket.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 01, 2018
I love the cuddle blanket...can't wait to make one. When I was in junior high, about 50 years ago, our very strict teacher always made us wash fabric before sewing so that neither fabric would shrink later and ruined the finish project. Do you recommend this?
MaggieM1959 069191 9
Dec 15, 2017
I have a new grandson on the way March 2018.
Sep 18, 2017
I am a postpartum doula and am looking for a cute gift to give my clients for their newborn infants. This may be it!
Jan 26, 2017
15 minutes AND under $10! Sounds like my kind of project. These would make a great last-minute baby shower gift when you get an unexpected invite or make several up to use in the future for your just in case stash of gifts. What new mother wouldnt appreciate a handmade gift?
Jan 09, 2017
My new Great Granddaughter, will send pictures tomorrow
Nov 09, 2016
A very nice and simple Baby blanket to make for a baby shower gift or for your own child. So easy to make. The hardest part is finding the fabric. So super fun to shop and find that special fabric for that little one. I love the feel of the soft and comfy and the Ultra Fluffy Fabrics from JoAnn fabric because it feels so soft against the skin. A nicely done tutorial and so easy a beginner can make.Thanks.
AFC Editor Annalis a
Feb 26, 2016
Sometimes the best things are also the easiest! That's definitely the case with this baby blanket. Sign up for our free newsletter to see it featured next week along with other projects you can make in one sitting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Chenille Baby Blanket With Teether
- 40 Easy Baby Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern
- Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- Serene Log Cabin Baby Blanket
- Sew Easy Baby Blanket Tutorial
- Half Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
- One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
- Preemie Blanket Sewing Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners