This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing patterns for beginners do not have to be so simple they are boring. Learn how to make a baby blanket with the One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern. In just under one hour, you can create a DIY baby shower gift that will just keep on giving.
New babies are some of the cuddliest, so make sure that cuddle is warm with this cuddly idea. Sewn out of just under one and a half yards of two coordinating fabrics, this free baby blanket pattern is easy to match to any nursery or baby shower theme.
Learn another super easy way you can create a sewn blanket pattern for babies and kids when you watch the super helpful video below!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
BONUS! How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket Video
Read NextSerene Log Cabin Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners