DIY Fabric Wallet
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Handmade wallet from cotton or canvas cotton, you can combine with different fabrics and colours and become a child or adult wallet. There is one zipper pocket, 2 separation pocket, 1 divided separation for cards, totally 4 part of wallet is so practical for daily use. You can organise your children mobile , cards, keys and money or use yourself. Great DIY gift for your loved ones. Christmas is coming so can make several and make the loved ones happy. "
NotesHope you enjoy project, happy sewings!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Please follow the tutorials for instructions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Diy Pillowcase Burrito Style
- Hooded Cardigan With Pockets
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How To Make A Double Welt Pocket Using The 5 Lines Method
- Diy Hooded Towels
- Easy Apron
- 3d Mask With 4 Size Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners