This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Sunglasses Case
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Summer is here, and lots of summer projects are around. I decided this summer to use some of my small fabrics like fat quarters and travel in fashion. Sunglasses cases or glasses cases are very easy to make and fast to sew. There will be a link to the free pattern below the tutorial. You will be needed 2 pieces of fat quarter fabrics, and the same amount of heavyweight fusible interface. Snaps or velcro. You can also use foam instead of the interface."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- fat quarter fabrics
- snaps or velcro
Read NextEasy Colorblock Clutch Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners