This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Summer is for camping and traveling, and I needed a way for my kids to keep their hygiene stuff organized and easy for them to get to. I’ve seen other bloggers make a toothbrush bag, so I thought I would make my own version that will work for more than just toothbrushes and toothpaste. Learn how to make a DIY toothbrush roll bag for traveling with a hand towel and a ribbon. Organize your hygiene items with this simple sewing project!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextZip Me Up Tote Bag Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners