Easy Tote Bag Pattern (With Custom Sizes!)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Different size of them are for different purposes , small one I use for phone, keys, mosquito spray, hand sanitisers. Medium mostly for i pad and wallets and the big one for shopping. Mini 18cmx16cm / 7" x6" Small 24cmx22cm /9.5"x8.5" Medium 31cmx29cm / 12"x11" Big 42cmx38cm/16"15" After to cut my fabrics , it takes just 20 mins to finish the project and the step by step instructions are in the tutorial explained. This DIY item can be great gifts for children , birthdays, Christmas. "
NotesHope you enjoy your project, happy sewings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Please follow the tutorial for instructions.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Diy Pillowcase Burrito Style
- Hooded Cardigan With Pockets
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How To Make A Double Welt Pocket Using The 5 Lines Method
- Diy Hooded Towels
- Easy Apron
- 3d Mask With 4 Size Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners