This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Heart Zipper Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a heart zipper pouch with this easy sewing tutorial. This beginner sewing project is a great handmade gift idea. Make a cute heart zipper pouch with a free sewing pattern. It’s a great size for pens, hair stuff, or treats.
This is a great project for Valentine’s day or for back to school, and I love using pouches to organize my home or my different bags. Add a loop and a lobster claw to one side so it can clip onto a backpack or add a strap so it can become a purse. It’s really easy to customize!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
For more holiday fun, take a look at this collection of 47 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
Read NextFree Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- Twenty Minute Tote
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- 11 Crossbody Bag Sewing Patterns
- Anti Pickpocket Bag Pattern
- Baker Street Bag Pattern
- Sweatshirt Market Tote Bag Pattern
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Sweet Summery Quilted Tote Bag Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners