How To Make Fringed Handles For Handbags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"How to make fringed handles for handbags Fringed handles are easy to make once you use the right type of fabric. The best fabric for this type of handle is one that ravels easily with think weft and warp yarn-dyed threads woven to make a design. The best fabrics to use to make fringed handles are: Damask. brocade, linen, denim, canvas, duck, raw silk, hessian or burlap. Materials: Fabric strips (size of your handles) Pellon mid-weight (fusible or sewable) Thread to match 14 Rivets Tools: Kam tool Hole puncher Seam ripper Fabric erasable marker "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners