How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"See how to sew a drawstring bag in minutes! This sewing project is an easy way to keep produce clean while on the go. They also go along with helping to organize everything else that goes into a kid’s backpack or teacher’s tote bag. This sewing tutorial shows you how to sew them quickly but keep all the raw seams enclosed which leads to a bag that lasts longer and is more useful for longer and longer."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- How To Upcycle A Swimming Suit
- How To Sew A Neckband
- 20+ Creative Necktie Crafts
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners