We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The next time you bring wine to a dinner party or give some vino as a gift, try giving it in the One Hour Wine Bottle Bag. This adorable free bag pattern shows you how to make a carrier that fits a bottle of wine perfectly. Unlike other free sewing patterns, this DIY wine tote has a round bottom to fit perfectly with wine bottles. Padded for extra protection, this quick project fits snuggly around the bottle with a ribbon tie. This is a perfect quick and simple way to show off your crafty side with your next gift!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Pockets for T-Shirts
- Stylish Insulated Lunch Bag
- DIY Ruffled Zipper Jeans
- All-Purpose Modern Apron
- Reverse Juliet Sleeve Top
- Quilter's Slidelock
- Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set
- Suede Shirttail Mini Skirt
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners