Easy Pouches With Zipper
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Very easy pouch sewing with one zipper and one pocket. So you can put your coins and keys in different parts, or your masks. To cut and sew it takes like 15 mins. Just need to follow the tutorial step by step. I use my scrap fabrics to upcycle them , you can cut any size and make several of them for different purposes. Mostly I prefer to gift to my neighbours and friends. Hope you enjoy your project."
NotesPlease subscribe for more videos.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
please follow the steps in tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
- Blind Hem Stitch
- Phone Pocket tutorial
- Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- Shibori Inspired Denim Bookmarks
- How to Make a DIY Weighted Blanket for Anxiety
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- How to Resize a Bra
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners