Easy Pouches With Zipper
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Very easy pouch sewing with one zipper and one pocket. So you can put your coins and keys in different parts, or your masks. To cut and sew it takes like 15 mins. Just need to follow the tutorial step by step. I use my scrap fabrics to upcycle them , you can cut any size and make several of them for different purposes. Mostly I prefer to gift to my neighbours and friends. Hope you enjoy your project."
NotesPlease subscribe for more videos.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
please follow the steps in tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 2 Easy Sleeves for Your Sleeveless Dress
- Hand Quilted Cotton Gauze Baby Blanket
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Sharpen Sewing Scissors
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- How to Resize a Bra
- How to Sew with Elastic
- How to Sew Two Pieces of Fabric Together
- How to Sew Straight
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- Easy Purse
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners