100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Christmas quilters are going to love this jam-packed book of quilt blocks brought to you by Leisure Arts. This collection is perfect for any quilter who just loves making holiday and Christmas-themed quilts. The 100 patterns are all perfect for a warm, winter quilt. Before you even think about making a quilt this holiday season, check out Rita Weiss and Linda Causee’s 100 Any-Size Christmas Blocks. This is the collection you need when Christmas quilting. You will not be disappointed.
In addition to providing an entire book full of charming holiday quilting squares, this awesome little book makes paper-piecing even easier as it comes equipped with a CD-ROM that includes all of these patterns and more, as well. This means that you can print the patterns out and use them time and time again. Quilters who hope to have a long-term relationship with the art of quilting will really appreciate this feature as it gives you the ability to store a ton of quilting ideas in a very small space.
Plus, the quilting blocks in this book are just too cute and too gorgeous. There is a quilting block for just about any type of Christmas quilter. If you love cutesy designs, you will be fawning over the “Snowman” (pg. 6) and “Happy Reindeer” (pg. 13). While religious quilt-makers will enjoy the “Flying Angel” (pg. 13) and “Jesus is Born”(pg. 23) options. No matter what type of holiday quilt you are looking to make, you are going to find the quilt blocks for that festive fun in this book.
Quilters who are serious about their Christmas quilting should purchase 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks before starting their season of yuletide quilting. This book is equipped with stunning designs that are timeless. You could make these Christmas quilts for years to come. Rita Weiss and Linda Causee have designed a collection that will always be classic and contemporary.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextSewing Pretty Little Accessories
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Girls Style Book
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- Quilted Bags with Style
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners