A Batch of QuiltSoup
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
A Batch of QuiltSoup
By Barbara J. Jones
If you're the sewist who loves cheerful and colorful quilts, order up A Batch of QuiltSoup. Barbara J. Jones demonstrates how to arrange your favorite fabrics to create charming quilts. These delightful applique quilts include all different kinds of designs. Create flowerpots, birds, even a summer cottage using fabric from your stash. A Batch of QuiltSoup includes full-sized templates so you can easily cut out the shapes you want to work with. Whether you're a confident beginner or an advanced sewist, you're sure to find multiple quilt patterns that fit your skill level in this lovely book. Throw everything you love together into one project, stir and enjoy the mixed quilt "soup" you create!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
- Simply Sewn
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Made at Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners