Artful Bags & Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Artful Bags & Accessories
By Kay Whitt
Gifted by: Serendipity Studio
Reviewed by: Kaylee Pope
Whether you are a kid at heart or making a bag for the little artist in your life, the expertly outlined projects in this collection will be perfect. Artful Bags & Accessories includes three lovely bag projects that are ideal for all the artists in your life. Kay Whitt, the designer of this mini-collection, has a knack for creating patterns that are as useful as they are adorable. All three of these bags are optimized for carting art supplies. With pockets for crayons, notebooks, and pencils, these pieces are the ultimate artist on the go bags.
Your level of sewing expertise does not matter when creating these bags. Both novice sewists and experts will find value in these projects. Each bag comes with detailed step-by-step directions. The tutorials are extremely detailed and include useful illustrations. It is as if the designer is by your side, guiding you through your very own creative process. Whether you have created a bag before or this is your first, you will enjoy the process. All sewists will learn new skills.
The three thoughtfully titled pieces in this collection look fantastic with any medley of fabrics. The provided photos show you exactly how to utilize colorful prints to create professional and eclectic bags. Whether you want to create the crayon carrying “Arts & Crafts Caddy” or a portable “Artist Portfolio”, the final product is sure to be stunning. These bags would be a fantastic gift for a child in your life or even a teacher who constantly needs to have educational tools on deck.
Bag-lovers and artists of all ages will find themselves delighted with the projects in Artful Bags & Accessories. This collection of arty totes is easy to navigate. The projects are top-notch and the instructions are laid out expertly. Fans of Kay Whitt’s other designs will not be disappointed in the least. Like all of the other patterns provided by Serendipity Studio, these bags were created with the crafter in mind.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- A Batch of QuiltSoup
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Sew Wild
- 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- I Spy DIY Style
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners