We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Cassie Barden and Adrienne Smitke
Authors Barden and Smitke love sewing items you can use in everyday life which is why this book is filled with totally useful projects. Learn to sew fun and practical items with these 22 enticing ideas. With a variety of ways to embellish each project, you can alter these items to perfectly fit your style and personality. Follow step-by-step instructions to create colorful projects you'll love not only for their loveliness but also for their utility! Make bags and accessories, items for travel, gifts and even home decor. If you're looking for fresh ideas from young, innovative designers, Everyday Handmade is the book for you!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Reverse Applique´
- Simple Zipper Pouch
- Carrot Treat Bag For Easter
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners