We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Kim Diehl and Laurie Baker
Choose from 13 beautiful patchwork and applique quilts for the home. You're sure to love the traditional quilt patterns delivered in Homestyle Quilts. Bestselling author Kim Diehl teams up with designer Laurie Baker to create a book full of lovely quilt patterns perfect for sewists looking for simple ideas. Since you're always on-the-go and live a busy lifestyle, this awesome book also includes savory recipes! Diehl and Baker cover all the bases with both simple quilt patterns and easy, delicious recipes. You can stitch up a beautiful new quilt and put chicken pot pie or meat loaf on the table for the whole family to enjoy. Spice up your craft book collection with this inspirational book full of quilting and cooking ideas you'll love.
Read NextCrafting With Flannel Book Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners