- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
By Kim Diehl and Laurie Baker
Choose from 13 beautiful patchwork and applique quilts for the home. You're sure to love the traditional quilt patterns delivered in Homestyle Quilts. Bestselling author Kim Diehl teams up with designer Laurie Baker to create a book full of lovely quilt patterns perfect for sewists looking for simple ideas. Since you're always on-the-go and live a busy lifestyle, this awesome book also includes savory recipes! Diehl and Baker cover all the bases with both simple quilt patterns and easy, delicious recipes. You can stitch up a beautiful new quilt and put chicken pot pie or meat loaf on the table for the whole family to enjoy. Spice up your craft book collection with this inspirational book full of quilting and cooking ideas you'll love.
Read NextModern Minimal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- Modern Minimal
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Vintage Notions
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners