Little Girls, Big Style
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Little Girls, Big Style
By Mary Abreu
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Inside the pages of Little Girls, Big Style, you'll find four simple patterns that can transform into hundreds of adorable outfits. For anyone looking to sew for a special little girl, this is the book for you! Author Mary Abreu leads the reader through each step of the creative process. Then, it's up to you to add fun embellishments and fabrics to make an outfit that's perfect for the little girl in your life. Sewists who considers themselves to be beginners need not worry; Little Girls, Big Style delivers on all the basics of finishing seams, gathering, topstitching, hemming, shirring and more. All of the patterns provided reflect children's fashion. You'll find lots of ruffles, colors and mixed fabrics! Make useful garments your little girl will love with help from Abreu's Little Girls, Big Style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners