We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Gifted by: Octopus Publishing USA
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
The over 30 projects provided in this trendy and contemporary collection are all quick and easy to make. Anyone and everyone will find something to create for themselves or a friend while they peruse this expertly and adorably designed collection of crafts. Makery, by Kate Smith, showcases a medley of projects that are accessible to any level of crafting expertise. Sewists, crocheters, DIYers, and casual crafters will all find projects to explore in equal measure.
Kate Smith’s creations are all defined by her clever and contemporary crafting philosophy. Believing that the materials in a crafting project can truly make or break the creation just like the ingredients in a dish, Smith shows you how to use quality crafting supplies to make professional level projects for a fraction of the time and effort spent. She uses her expertise and sensational sense of style to compile chic accessories, gifts, fashion-forward wearables, and home décor for you to create.
Separated into three sections labeled "Fashion", "Gifts", and "Home", Kate Smith’s lovely little crafts all come equipped with everything you need to get crafting. The instructions are easy-to-follow, pull-out patterns are tucked into the back of the book, and the layout of the collection makes it easy to navigate. The only problem you will have with this collection is deciding which project to create! If you are an avid Pinterest pinner and addicted to looking through pictures of trendy, cute, and totally do-able DIY décor, this book is the reading material for you. Makery is hard to put down as you scan through the pages, mentally pinning project after project.
Enter to win your own copy of Makery from 6/10/2014 until 6/24/2014.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Little Girls, Big Style
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Sew Baby
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- A Paper-Pieced Garden: 27 Mix-and-Match Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners