See Kate Sew Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
See Kate Sew Book Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Learning how to sew is a cute, fun task when you've got a copy of See Kate Sew. If you're inspired by adorable, bright sewing patterns you see on social media, you might think to yourself, 'Yeah, but it will take me forever to learn that!' But beginner sewists can make Pinterest-worthy projects with this upbeat book.
Blogger Kate Blocher has been inspiring beginner and advanced sewists on her popular blog, See Kate Sew. This book by the same name is a wonderful introduction to Blocher's fun, no-fear approach to sewing. Blocher's tutorial style is clear and concise, and will give you a confidence boost when you see just how approachable her projects are.
Each of the 24 sewing projects in See Kate Sew can be completed in an hour. That means it's a great resource for quick sewing lessons with your kids or grand kids. Not to mention it's an easy commitment for beginner sewists without a lot of time on their hands.
Sections include bags and accessories, home, kids and babies, and sewing for you. Make a Travel Organizer (pg 14) or Pastel Tote Bag (pg 34) that you can use every day. Or, sew a baby shower gift like the Easy Bound Baby Blanket (pg 72). There are some cute and easy DIY fashion projects too, like the Lace Baby Doll Tee (pg 108). The variety in this book will provide plenty of inspiration.
This book would be a great gift for a beginner sewist. It has a modern sensibility, with projects you'll really want to use. It also has clear and easy-to-follow instructions so that you can move quickly through the projects. The book includes a chapter of pattern pieces so visual learners are all set.
See Kate Sew will make sewing a fun and easy adventure!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners