Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Sew, Craft, Quilt and Embroider Confidently
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sew, Craft, Quilt and Embroider Confidently
By Joyce Drexler
Publisher: Sulky of America
Finally, here's a book that will teach you everything you need to know about stabilizing. 40 experts have come together to show you the most up-to-date uses for Sulky Stabilizers. This book includes 200 color pages of projects, designs and tips. Whether you enjoy sewing, quilting or embroidering you'll definitely find something to create. Drexler leads the reader through every step towards making unique pillows, multi-media crafts, scarves, baskets, placemats, coasters and more. The CD included with this book contains patterns for all of the projects, a free embroidery design to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation and additional bonus projects. Let this book put an end to your stabilizing frustrations and help you achieve your crafting goals.
Read NextSerendipity Studio Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
nanatimes11 430754 2
Aug 16, 2013
Great book. I am gonna try to do one
uptowngirl137 8964 108
Jun 27, 2011
This is great. I love it. It will be a great help for my sewing, quilting, embroidering and crafting. I'll hope I'll get it. I'm already thinking what I'm going to do first, so many to choose. I'm excited. Thank you for giving us a chance to win.
Jun 20, 2011
Wow what a great book. I know how to do embroidery work, the easier stitches. I could learn as lot more from this book and get some cool paterns and ideas. I really love the idea of the money going to the Breast Cancer Foundation. I have an aunt who was lucky and found hers early. The money from the book sales would give other women a better chance of survival. Thanks for a cool giveaway. Pamela
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Kitchen Stitches: Sewing Projects to Spice Up Your Home
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Cut Up Couture
- The Sew Simple Guide to Easy Sewing and Embellishing
- Sew It, Stuff It
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners