Sew It All: Quick Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
There is a reason why quick sewing projects are so popular. It is a great feeling to devote just a little bit of time to making a finished product. In a world where we love instant gratification, short and sweet sewing projects are all the rage. If you are the type of seamstress that loves creating a new project in mere minutes or under an hour, the collection provided in Leisure Arts’ Sew It All: Quick Projects is right up your alley. Boasting a wide variety of projects from quilts to wearables, this assortment of sewing projects are ideal for a lazy afternoon or a last-minute gift-sewing session. Extra stylish and entirely sewable for all skill levels, these projects will not disappoint.
It can be difficult to locate quick sewing projects that leave you with a quality project in the end. While fast creation doesn’t always mean a sloppy job, sometimes making something as fast as possible can mean skipping steps that are key to a polished piece. Quick sewing projects often skip a proper hem over a time-saver. Shortcuts like these can lead to sub-par work. This is not the case with the projects in this collection. Sewn and created by expert designers, these quick projects only take the type of short cuts that save time rather than hinder quality. These projects look like they took much longer to sew up.
Patterns like the “Bubble Skirt” and the “A Shore Thing” poncho would make fabulous additions to your wardrobe, while patterns like the “Monster Mash” baby bib or “Cuddle Up” baby blanket offer unique baby shower gifts that new moms would be sure to treasure. No matter what sort of quick sewing project you are looking to explore, you are going to find it in this concise and well-organized collection. With over 25 options, this would be a great book to keep tucked inside your sewing room as you will return to it again and again.
Quick projects will never stop being popular. The fast-paced lives we lead demand that we find short and simple ways to indulge in our hobbies. Sewing projects are not always high quality when they are quick, but the designers featured in Leisure Arts’ Sew It All: Quick Projects have found a way to avoid that common mistake. These projects all end up looking polished and professional. You’ll want to make all of them and with their fast creation times, it will not take you long!
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextCute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Bags of Inspiration
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Sewing Vintage Modern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners