We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Natsuno Hiraiwa
Shape Shape brings minimalist sewing to your living room. Find garments that require minimal sewing but deliver optimal results. For sewists of all ages, author Natsuno Hiraiwa shares a book full of beautiful and simple ideas. From signature vests, blouses, top and skirts, there is no shortage of lovely options to add to your wardrobe. The designs included feature draping and fabric cutting from a single flat cloth and transforming it into origami-like fashion. All of the patterns found in Shape Shape can be worn in several ways so one piece lends itself to many different options. Create “fashion origami” by following these unique ideas. Find construction guidance as well as a pattern insert. For anyone looking to advance their sewing in a modern and chic way, Shape Shape is not to be missed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Bags of Inspiration
Steampunk Your Wardrobe
Emma Tote Kit
Sewing Pottery by Machine
Easy Weekend Quilts
Enter for your chance to win the Weighted Blankets, Vests & Scarves Book and Pellets Giveaway!
Epic Cosplay Costumes Review
The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
Sewing Vintage Modern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners