We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Amy Barickman
Publisher: Amy Barickman, LLC.
ISBN: 10: 0982627009
Inspired by Mary Brooks Picken, internationally known for her work in dressmaking and fashion, this fun guide book is a creative collection of recipes, patterns, project ideas and more. Like Picken, Barickman sets out to educate women and inspire them to embrace domestic hobbies and live a D.I.Y. lifestyle. Unlike many other sewing books, inside Vintage Notions you'll find essays and projects specific to each month of the year. Among 34 seasonal recipes, crafting and decorating ideas Barickman also offers the reader timeless advice on everything from health to style. For anyone new to sewing or for those looking for a handy reference, a glossary of stitches with 150 definitions and 30 stitch diagrams is provided. Use this sewing book to learn about trailblazers like Picken while using age old practices that are still relevant in modern day domestic arts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners