We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Provided by Abrams Books
Reviewed by Kirsten Kwon
It's amazing what you can accomplish with some fabric, some guidance and of course your creative mind. The ideas found in Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love are unlike any others. Instead of delivering the same old type of dolls and toys, these projects take on a personality all their own. The cover displays "Evelyn Inchworm", an adorable little critter made entirely by hand. "Evelyn" is sure to become your child's new favorite toy. These toys and dolls are traditional and classic. Create these keepsakes and you'll be gifting someone with a special memory, not just a doll or toy.
Wee Wonderfuls includes everything you'll need to create your own amazing characters. Whether you're looking to make a topsy-turvy doll, a button-joint teddy bear or a cute monster, the ideas in this adorable book will inspire you to create! You'll be hard pressed to find instructions that are easier to follow along with than those found in Wee Wonderfuls. Each project includes a materials list, step-by-step instructions and helpful notes so you can successfully create huggable, loveable creates your family will adore.
Author and designer Hillary Lang puts a truly original, vibrant twist on handmade toys and dolls in Wee Wonderfuls. Let these sweet visual inspirations guide you to create lovely, heartfelt projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners