- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Provided by Abrams Books
Reviewed by Kirsten Kwon
It's amazing what you can accomplish with some fabric, some guidance and of course your creative mind. The ideas found in Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love are unlike any others. Instead of delivering the same old type of dolls and toys, these projects take on a personality all their own. The cover displays "Evelyn Inchworm", an adorable little critter made entirely by hand. "Evelyn" is sure to become your child's new favorite toy. These toys and dolls are traditional and classic. Create these keepsakes and you'll be gifting someone with a special memory, not just a doll or toy.
Wee Wonderfuls includes everything you'll need to create your own amazing characters. Whether you're looking to make a topsy-turvy doll, a button-joint teddy bear or a cute monster, the ideas in this adorable book will inspire you to create! You'll be hard pressed to find instructions that are easier to follow along with than those found in Wee Wonderfuls. Each project includes a materials list, step-by-step instructions and helpful notes so you can successfully create huggable, loveable creates your family will adore.
Author and designer Hillary Lang puts a truly original, vibrant twist on handmade toys and dolls in Wee Wonderfuls. Let these sweet visual inspirations guide you to create lovely, heartfelt projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Quilted Bags with Style
- All Dolled Up
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Button and Stitch
- Sewing Machine Basics
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners