This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Get ready to sew up a super cute gathered skirt with asymmetrical rounded patch pockets for girls! This step-by-step tutorial will guide you through the entire process. Perfect for the spring and summer seasons, this skirt is sure to be a hit in any little girl's closet. This little skirt is one of those versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with various tops and accessories. The finished skirt is gathered using twice the waist measurement. I opted for a 1-inch wide elastic for the casing and made a double hem that's 1.5 inches wide."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSimply Summer DIY Wrap Skirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners