6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts Free eBook
Download our free eBook for a few of the best last-minute Christmas gifts to sew!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Between holiday cooking and entertaining, it can be difficult to find time to craft and even harder to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
That’s why we’re happy to announce that you can download this free eBook which includes sewing projects for gifts.
The 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts eBook will become your go-to gift making aid. Sewing projects for Christmas allows you to practice your creative passion but also cross a few things off your to-do list.
Once you see how fun it can be to learn how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts, you’ll stop worrying and start basking in the glory of procrastination.
Sewing projects for Christmas doesn’t have to be difficult – let this free ebook show you how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts so simple, you’ll have no excuse not to make everyone something homemade!
Let these sewing ideas for Christmas inspire you to create lovely homemade gifts for loved ones and friends.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's in this free eBook?
Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids: Travel Activity Packs
When you’re making sewing projects for gifts, remember that kids are easy to please! On Christmas morning, the more they have to open, the better. If you’re seeking sewing ideas for Christmas that the kids will love, try making the Travel Activity Packs (pg. 18). These fun-filled sewn folders can be packed to the brim with activities to keep them occupied while traveling.
On the way to Grandma’s house for Christmas dinner, you’ll be happy you turned to sewing gifts for Christmas because these will hush any “Are we there yet?” inquiries.
This eBook was created to bring you peace this holiday season; learning how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts like this one, is sure to help put your mind at ease. Fill the sewn folders with simple Christmas crafts for kids to make any travel this season more enjoyable for you and them.
Sewing Ideas for Christmas: Holiday Apron Tutorial
If you’re playing host to the holiday festivities this year, you’ll need a Christmas apron to wear in the kitchen. The Holiday Apron Tutorial (pg. 11) you’ll find inside this eBook offers a festive idea. Maybe you’re headed to someone else’s home for the holiday feast.
In that case, use the sewing ideas for Christmas in this eBook to find new ways for how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts. Any hostess would love to receive this special apron. With help from this eBook, you’ll find an apron sewing pattern to use year after year. Learn how to make an apron and you can make several as special gifts for all the chefs in your family.
When you're in search of sewing ideas for Christmas you want to find items that make great gifts. The holiday season can be stressful but you can make your life easier by skipping the crowded malls and making gifts at home. Sewing projects for Christmas combines your love for sewing and your love for avoiding the crazy lines at the store!
Discover how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts and you'll never have to shell out extra money for generic presents again. Instead, let these sewing gifts for Christmas inspire you to use your creativity and talent to make wonderful gifts your family and friends will adore.
Sewing Gifts for Christmas: Kindle Cover
This year everyone’s talking about the new “it” toy, the Kindle. Let someone else shell out the cash for the expensive gadget and you can give your loved one or friend a homemade kindle cover. To protect their new beloved tech-toy, they’ll need a cover.
Why not turn one of these sewing ideas for Christmas into something totally useful? Let our free Quick Quilted Kindle Cover (pg. 5) show you how to make a Kindle case. It’s just one more project that will prove to you how simple sewing projects for Christmas can be.
All of the projects found in the 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas eBook provide sewing ideas for Christmas so that you can quickly make wonderful gifts. The Kindle cover is a great example of a gift any adult would love to receive. Plus, this project gives you an excuse to quilt!
Sewing Projects for Christmas: Granny Chic Slippers
Who doesn’t love a beautiful pair of slippers to wear around the house? When you learn how to make easy last-minute Christmas gifts, you don’t need to sacrifice quality or creativity to complete gifts. Take the Granny Chic Slippers (pg. 13) for example.
This slipper pattern is super simple but once completed, you’ll have a wonderful gift to give any lady in your life. Make several pairs for your sisters, daughters and grandmothers. All of the women in your family can own matching chic slippers to wear during your holiday gathering.
Aside from the style and comfort of this fancy footwear, these slippers really make a great gift in a pinch. Look through all of the sewing gifts for Christmas we offer in this eBook and find just what you’re looking for. As a talented sewist, we know you can successfully create any of the projects in this eBook and add your own creative flair to them.
Plus, a few more awesome projects to sew and give for Christmas!
Sign Up for Our Free eNewsletter!
With your free copy of 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts eBook you can also subscribe to our Sewing It Up newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
If you've ever searched for free sewing patterns, free purse patterns, free clothing patterns, or anything in-between, let AllFreeSewing.com deliver quality projects and ideas from talented designers. Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeSewing.com site to draw tons of sewing inspiration!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Patchwork Christmas Drawstring Gift Bag
- Retro Christmas Dishcloths
- 5 Minute Gift Card Holder from Burlap Scraps
- Burlap DIY Gift Bags
- 60+ Sewing Gift Ideas for Kids
- Christmas Wine Bag Tutorial
- Christmas Button Tote Tutorial
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas Free eBook
- Scrap Fabric Homemade Christmas Cards
- Sewn With Love Gift Tags
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners