DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This year add a dose of cuteness to your Christmas tree when you make your own fabric Christmas ornaments! These fabric Christmas tree ornaments are super easy and quick to sew and a great scrap project! Sewing Christmas ornaments is such a fun and rewarding activity! I’ve never done my own ornaments before but the moment I started working on these adorable fabric Christmas tree ornaments I knew I’ll have a hard time stopping! And I was right! All sorts of new ideas came to mind instantly and a few other ornaments are now in the making, so check back later for some more Christmas fun!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners